Caylym & Fighting COVID-19
To our Caylym Community of Customers, Partners, and Friends,
As reported cases and locations of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) continue to spread, Caylym has taken the following actions and commitments to address impacts on our personnel, our community, and our business activities.
- Management is daily reviewing and emphasizing our existing Hygiene/GMP Policies covering Health, Hand Washing and Sanitation of all areas with frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, countertops, and doorknobs with all employees.
- We are closely following the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Interim Guidance specifically for employers to plan and respond to this growing epidemic. See: CDC COVID-19 Response Guidance
- Caylym is employing the recommendations and guidance shown below:
- Requesting sick employees stay home;
- Emphasizing and training respiratory etiquette, hand hygiene, and social distancing with all employees & partners;
- Performing routine environmental cleaning and sanitizing;
- Using CDC and WHO guidelines to implement an Infectious Disease Outbreak Response Plan.
- Monitor and enforce enhanced personal space limits
- Post notices recommended by CDC containing “Coronavirus factsheets”, “hygiene etiquette”, “how to avoid spreading germs”, “staying home if sick”, and “what to do if showing symptoms” in all common areas.
- Caylym has and continues to provide supplies to all employees for hygiene including but not limited to, hot water washing facilities, suitable cleansing agents, single use towels, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizers.
- Caylym will continue to focus on manufacturing ‘best practices’ as well as remaining up to date regarding COVID-19. We will continue to deliver the products and services that you and your company have come to rely on every day. And to do so safely, in spec, and on time. In the current environment “Safely” has come to mean so much more to us as a member of the community, and as a supplier to you.
Thank you for trusting your business to the Caylym family.
Rick Goddard, Managing Director