Caylym.com is the property of Caylym Technologies International, LLC, registered in California, USA, and subject to the laws and jurisdictions therein. Caylym.com retains within its database information about website visitors, performance, and events. The types of information collected are shown below:
- Website event types (examples: errors, page-not-found events, access denied events, page load times)
- The date and time of website events
- The action by which website events occur
- The IP address of the visitor by which events occur
No personal information about public users or visitors to Caylym.com is retained except IP address. IP addresses are retained according to the policies described below.
IP addresses stored by Caylym.com are:
- To PROTECT against hacking, intrusion, data theft, sabotage, or other attempt to cause material harm or theft to Caylym.com, its subsidiaries, properties, assets, customers, vendors or any other associated party.
- To MAINTAIN effective and usable website function.
- To ASSIST in serving customers and visitors with the products and services offered by Caylym.
- NOT to be sold, distributed, or otherwise passed to any government or third party except as required by relevant law or jurisdiction.
IP addresses are removed from the Caylym.com database at intervals as indicated below:
- Any visitor to Caylym.com will have their IP address removed 10 minutes after their visit.
- A visitor who submits a form using the "Contact Caylym" page or form will have their IP address removed 10 minutes after form submission.
- A visitor who submits a comment for public viewing on Caylym.com will have their IP address removed 30 days after comment submission.
- A visitor who completes a purchase with Caylym.com using the Ubercart shopping system will have their IP address retained for 1 year.
After the expiration window indicated in each of the items above, Caylym.com does not retain any other record and is unable to verify or report on activity by any IP address that was removed. For information on requesting records or stored data from Caylym.com, please see Section 5. Requests for Information below.
Caylym.com is provided generic visitor information as processed through and provided by Google Analytics. This service utilizes a unique file (commonly called a "cookie") stored by a visitor's browser (if the visitor and/or browser allows such storage). This cookie is used by Google to track and identify visits by that user and/or browser to Caylym.com. Google, at its discretion, and without communicating with Caylym.com or the visitor, may use the cookie and information related to it for other purposes beyond the scope and responsibility of Caylym.com. Additional Google Analytics data handling and information use policies are available by clicking here or by visiting the Google Policies website.
Google Analytics provides Caylym.com generalized information about visitors, including, but not limited to:
- Approximate geographic location (city, state, & country)
- New vs. Returning visitor percentage
- Average time spent on Caylym.com and it's subsidiary pages and/or links
- General web traffic volume, patterns, and information
- Generalized information about the visitor population as total percentages of all visitors AND if already provided to Google (Caylym.com cannot and does not have the ability to collect this information) such as:
- Language preference
- Age range
Caylym.com does not retain, nor have the ability to collect any of the above information on its own apart from Google Analytics. Nor does any report or information provided by Google Analytics reside on Caylym.com.
Caylym.com utilizes advanced, industry standard, website protection and firewall technology, provided by the website host company. This host retains records related to digital attacks on Caylym.com, and uses this information to better protect Caylym.com from hacking, intrusion, data theft, sabotage, or other attempt to cause material harm or theft to Caylym.com, its subsidiaries, properties, assets, customers, vendors or any other associated party. The information retained by the host company may include IP addresses, geographic information, internet service provider (ISP) information, and attack types or methods, related to specific attacks. Caylym.com itself does not retain or store this information. For more information about the website protection service please see Section 5. Requests for Information below.
Requests for information related to data collected and retained by Google Analytics, as described in Section 3 of this document, must be directed to Google Analytics or it's appropriate representing party. Caylym.com does not possess or control any user/visitor specific information collected by Google Analytics.
If information related to the Website Protection Service or its data collection policies, as described in Section 4, is requested, Caylym.com may require a written statement of reasons for the request and/or verification of validity and authorization to make such a request prior to providing information about the services, methods, and data used to protect Caylym.com from exploitation or attack.
If information related to a specific user and/or visitor is requested, Caylym.com will require verification of validity and authorization to make such a request pertaining to the specific user/visitor. This may include, but is not limited to: requiring a statement of reasons for the request, requiring the specific user/visitor to successfully login to Caylym.com, requiring the date and time information from the user's last visit/login to Caylym.com, or providing other verification through an agreed upon, trusted third party. Until such verification is complete, Caylym.com is unable to begin the process of responding to specific user/visitor requests. Once such a process begins, Caylym.com will make reasonable efforts to provide the specific user/visitor information within 30 days of beginning the response process. If the date the response begins falls outside the retention windows listed in Section 2, Caylym.com will be unable to provide user/visitor data.
If you have questions about this policy or would like to request information related to the data collected by Caylym.com or the services referenced in this policy, please email email@example.com.
All other inquiries related to this policy, user data privacy, or the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation by Caylym.com may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.